Job Description: Are you an Adobe Creative suite master and pixel perfectionist? Do you have an internal drive to push past the ordinary? Can you thrive with little direction and work hand in hand with other creatives? Do you consider yourself a game changer and creative innovator? If so, we may be the right fit for you, so send us your resume and/or link to your portfolio.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong design portfolio
- Strong desire to impress our demanding Creative Director
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs – Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- A good working knowledge of interactivity and the Web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Job Description: Do you enjoy spending time on social media and writing blogs? If so, then we might have your desk ready here. We're looking for a Content Communications Marketing Manager. This person is someone who knows their way around social media and writes captivating copy that will sway the user's emotions.
- Accountable for all social media, content marketing and selected public relations initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions to deliver effective content marketing strategies and editorial plans designed to exceed agency and client objectives in the most cost effective manner possible.
- Role requires a brand publisher mindset: the ability to create the stories and content stakeholders and audiences are looking for, and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Develops and manages editorial calendar and organization workflows.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels, including email/newsletter distribution.
- In-depth understanding of best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Ability to measure and optimize programs on a regular, ongoing basis.
- Ability to manage creative resources including designers, writers, and interact with agency account and executive personnel.
- Integrates content and social media programs with brand campaigns to drive brands, revenue and profitability.
- Excellent, executive-level oral and written presentation skills in terms of programming approaches and results.
- Ability to author Request for Presentation (RFP) documents, including strategic plans, creative concepts, budget and timelines.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Experience creating content for the web and social media audiences
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how it is created
- Ability to analyze and present content and social media performance
- Experience with Facebook (business pages), Mailchimp, Hootsuite,Twitter, Wordpress, and Instagram
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, while focusing on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Experience in a collaborative, creative agency setting preferred
- Experience with google adwords and google display network
Job Description: We are seeking a detail oriented team player with strategic abilities to manage fast paced accounts/projects that will be working under our Executive Director of Client Services.
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- presenting, alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager, the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- writing client reports
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- undertaking administration tasks
- arranging and attending meetings
- making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for agency.
- Must have 3 years experience as an advertising, PR coordinator or agency coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in business and/or marketing, advertising or communication
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office
- Proficient in MAC
- Experience with creative and project management software programs is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Job Description: The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the successful management of a fully-integrated digital strategy for the agency and its clients’ brands. This role requires an innovator, trendsetter, and progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client‘s business and drive growth opportunities. The successful candidate will possess a rich background in the digital marketing industry and utilize in-depth knowledge of online platforms and strategies and their competitive landscape to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. They will additionally supervise the day-to-day operations of agency’s digital marketing team and projects, including scope and budget development, creative briefing, supervision of creative/content development and job execution. He or she will have direct client contact, organizing information shared by and with the client, developing reporting tools and report formats and ensuring agency procedures are followed. Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills required.
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within
the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines
- Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency
partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention
before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of
potential delivery delays
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project team members
- Works to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans,
and provides technological solutions including rich media, site
optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset
- Writes and transmits conference reports to clients and agency teams
- Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process
Job Description: Are you a recent college grad or just about to graduate looking to get into the field of advertising? Do you have ambitions to handle big responsibilities of large clients and work in a team environment? If so, then this may be the career for you. We are seeking a detail oriented team player with strategic abilities to manage fast paced accounts and projects.
Your Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Handle and support the team's day-to-day media, projects and accounts
- Draft material for internal staff
- Manage and updating internal database and client accounts
- Coordinating client and staff calendar schedules
- Assist with various research projects
- Perform administrative office duties
- Maintain lists of media contacts
- Preserving/filing accounts and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications
- 1-3 Years experience as a Coordinator
- Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations
- Extremely proficient in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MAC
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion and personality. Bring positive energy and attitude with a drive to learn and grow!
Job Description: Responsibilities include daily creation and distribution of media coverage reports and various PR activities, such as writing/distributing press releases, executive bios, talking points, company messaging and more. Manage and create original content for internal and external websites, social media outlets and other digital media platforms. Additional responsibilities include maintaining the our company site and supporting company-wide publicity needs.
Job Requirements: Journalism, PR, communication majors preferred. Strong writing and editing skills required, with a focus on creating a clear, concise professional communications under deadline pressure. Must be a flexible, adaptable, creative self-starter, able to work independently or as a part of a team. Must be organized, efficient and productive. Familiarity with social media platforms and web CMS is a plus.